SEAS – Special Evenings at Sam’s
Special Evenings for Special Needs
Upcoming Special Needs Events:
- Friday January 10, 2014, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday March 7, 2014, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday May 2, 2014, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Special Needs Events at Sahara Sam’s Oasis provide fun, judgment-free evenings for individuals with special needs to enjoy with their family and friends. SEAS events are offered to the community at a significantly reduced rate and are designed with the unique challenges of special needs individuals in mind.
If you would like to learn more about how Special Needs Evenings are designed and get a chance to meet our Community Programs Manager check out our latest entry in the blog.
- General Admission: $15.00
- To provide a pleasant experience for our guests, we only sell a limited amount of tickets. This event will sell out.
*Tickets for our Special Needs Evenings will be available to purchase closer to the next upcoming event – check back soon!
- Purchasing your tickets in advance means no waiting in line to check-in, simply bring your ticket and get your wristbands!
- You may also visit the park and purchase your wristbands any day before the event so you can walk right in!
Special Needs Events feature the following:
- Quiet rooms availability should the fun become too much!
- Modified Lighting and Sound throughout the Park
- Lifeguard use of whistles sparingly
- Options to bring your own snacks for those special dietary needs or dine from our full-service café -
- ***Please note for the safety of all guests, peanut butter and nut products are not permitted.
- A relaxed dress code – be comfortable – tee shirts and shorts are OK!
- Plenty of seating throughout the water park
- Limited ticket sales for a pleasant experience.
- Opportunities to network with other families and make new friends!
- Popular water features like Snake Eyes Tube Slides and Tim-Buk-Tu Tree Fort or take a relaxing ride on the Congo Bongo Lazy River!
Questions? Call us! 856.767.7580